LOGISTIC ENGINEER PROJECT REFERENT
LOGISTIC ENGINEER PROJECT REFERENT
We are looking for a Logistic Engineer Project Referent to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Logistics Engineering & Operation in Industrial Area Department and will be responsible to manage the Projects within the Product Line under your responsibility, with focus on product's equipment and logistic processes respecting timing and budget, sharing information to the planner and collecting status and evaluations to the Project management
Your responsibilities and main duties will focus on:
- Leading a successful project management starting from the logistic concept definition to the implementation ensuring respect of timing and budget.
- Being referent from Project management to the Logistic Planners, collecting and sharing logistic status, presenting evaluations and logistic requests to the involved industrial area departments and to the Project Management.
- Defining the Supply Chain Logistic concept providing to Purchase department the related logistic specifications for the sourcing phase, with focus on transportation's and packaging law/regulations with focus on HV, PHEV and ESD components.
- Defining, planning and implementing suitable storage systems for specific components with main focus on PHEV and HV components respecting VW Groups, italian and Lamborghini regulation (UN 3480, UN 3090, CEI 11-27) - Evaluating logistic costs and investments in order to implement the overall logistic concept from Supplier to the point of use.
- Evaluating financial impacts related to product and process modification during the Project's development.
- Defining the containers needed from Supplier to Lamborghini plant, the storage systems and the line feeding equipment respecting regulation and looking for synergies with the Group's plants (from the concept’s definition till their availability) with the task to respect budget and timing.
- Being a Project referent within Logistic engineering for the Product Line from technical and financial point of view ensuring a successful communication with the Logistic Planners and report the Logistic Engineering impacts / Status to the industrial area and the Product Line.
- Ensuring the logistic requirement during the sourcing phase taking part if needed to the Kick off meeting with Suppliers.
- Evaluating logistic cost, investment, start up and planning cost related to product and process modification.
- Defining the needs of special containers, with focus on ESD PHEV and HV components, present and agree the new concept in a dedicated Technical meetings (SET) , follow the development phase with the task to respect budget and timing.
- Defining and agreeing with supplier the Group's containers to be used with focus on ESD containers and ESD internal process.
- Defining and implementing the logistic stocking and line-feeding concept from the Warehouse to the point of use respecting the safety requirements.
- Management of the start-up of new processes in collaboration with Operations areas within L/P-22
- Defining /updating QMS instructions and procedures
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
• University Degree in Electric or mechanical engineering
• Experience in Automotive
• At least 3/5 years’ experience in project management
• Experience in Electric components
• Knowledge of ESD, PHEV and electrification processes and regulations
• Result Orientation
• Analytical skills
• Relational skills
• Attitude to work in stressful conditions
• Excellent communication skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Problem solving
• Team working attitude and Customer orientation
• Fluent English, German will be considered a plus
Where the everyday meets extraordinary
It takes attitude to make supercars. This is the place where the everyday meets enthusiasm, curiosity and know-how.
Where we bring Italian excellence in craftsmanship and the pioneering spirit of innovation to life. It takes energy to make supercars and to carry out our job, sharing our values and purpose. At Lamborghini, people, passion and competences meet technology, inspiration and innovative thinking. It takes pride to come together in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where authenticity and teamwork combine to design unique experiences. We are looking for achievers that want to reach the extraordinary, in a place they can be authentically themselves.
JUMP START MOTORSPORTS JOBS